Affiance Has Gone SocialSubmitted by Affiance Financial on December 22nd, 2016
At Affiance Financial, being your financial planner is more than just investment strategies and advisor meetings. For us, it includes making you more knowledgeable about finances so you can make informed decisions with your advisor, communicating what’s going on in the world and how it could affect your portfolios, and sharing financial tips to help you live your best life.
In case you didn't already know, Affiance is active and posts regularly on both Facebook and LinkedIn. Our posts range from photo albums of our community efforts, to articles on our blog breaking down what current events could mean for your portfolio, to reminders about important dates, such as tax or Medicare deadlines.
1. Financial Planner Omer Abramovich explored what election day meant for the greater U.S. economy.
2. The Affiance Team shared their favorite Twin Cities activities.
3. We shared our first white paper — Cybersecurity: Protection and Prevention in the Digital World.
4. Financial Planner Steven Schoenberger explained why Prince's estate was such as disaster.
5. We posted a helpful reminder of the approaching Medicare open enrollment deadline.
6. We put together a slideshow of our biannual volunteering effort at The Food Group!