Estate & Legacy Planning
You have spent a lifetime generating wealth and building your estate, and now it's all about preservation from one generation to the next. We offer both estate planning and legacy planning services to help safeguard your current financials and prepare them for the future. Affiance Financial is here to help you create realistic goals for your estate and build a roadmap for optimal success.
We place a significant emphasis on personalization for our estate and legacy planning. We take the time to understand your unique financial situation and portfolio to craft detailed plans that put your beneficiaries in a position to thrive.
Affiance Financial will work with you to facilitate estate and legacy planning, communicate objectives, narrow down intentions, and prepare for documentation with a legal professional.
The foundation of every successful estate plan is determining the future of your property after you pass away. This can be difficult, as talking through a plan after death for finances is sensitive and emotional. We're here to help you navigate the uncertainties of the future through reliable estate planning.
Our estate planning professionals will help you determine who will benefit from your assets. We will also walk you through who will help you take care of yourself and your assets if you are not able to.
We can help you define clear and comprehensible estate plans that will help put all of your loved ones on the same page by eliminating uncertainties, untangling discrepancies, and aligning your estate plan with your goals.
Our legacy planning services are a more comprehensive and holistic approach to estate planning. While both of these plans deal with your assets after you pass away, legacy planning is about the mark you leave behind and how you will be remembered. This may include establishing a charitable foundation to preserve your philanthropic efforts. Additionally, legacy planning may include crafting a trust to pay for your children's or grandchildren's education.
Our legacy planning professionals will work closely with you to help you work towards accomplishing your goals, create specialized plans for your assets, and leave a positive and long-lasting mark on your community.
What to Expect
Once you are confident about meeting your lifetime financial goals, it's time to start thinking about your legacy. We can help you define your estate and legacy desires and create a plan to carry them out.
- Maintaining an inventory of your beneficiaries
- Creating tax-efficient strategies to minimize estate shrinkage
- Facilitating family meetings to communicate your plan
- Coordinate with an attorney to complete the obligatory legal work
- Assisting with the administration of your estate upon your death
In short, Affiance Financial can help you leave a legacy for your family and community that is truly lasting, meaningful, and in your best interests.
Why Affiance Financial?
A Compassionate Partnership
- We strive to provide our clients with reliable and timely communication. When you call Affiance Financial, people answer the phones.
- We take a personalized approach to Estate and Legacy Planning, which means you’ll get the personal touch you deserve. We're here to build a long-term relationship with your family.
- Your financial planning professional will go through in-depth planning with you, listening to your perspective and partnering for long-term financial success for your loved ones and other ventures.
- Our clients have access to planning tools, account information, and professional guidance.
Cost and Tax Savings
- We'll be by your side to create tax-efficient estate and legacy strategies to minimize estate shrinkage.
- Our financial advisors can help maximize distributions to charities, heirs, and other ventures while minimizing tax expenses.
Start Planning Today
It's never too soon to start thinking about estate planning and legacy planning. Our team is composed of knowledgeable financial planners who can provide you with trusted guidance for your estate. From the planning phase to the eventual legal documentation, we'll be by your side to help ensure that your loved ones and legacy are well taken care of.
Affiance Financial is here to provide you with reliable planning, tools, and resources that you can take advantage of today — so that you don't have to worry about tomorrow.
The views represented are not meant to be construed as advice. Moreover, no client or prospective client should assume that this content serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Affiance Financial, or from any other professional. Affiance Financial is not an attorney and no portion of this content should be interpreted as legal advice.