Our investment planning services provide a disciplined strategy to help you work toward achieving your goals. Our investment process seeks to reduce the impact of making investment decisions based on headlines, emotions, and biases. We offer tax-efficient portfolios aligned to investment objectives.
We take diligent care to create portfolios that are sensitive to fees and offer down-side protection. Our in-house investment committee regularly evaluates our portfolios and watches for economic and market shifts that require action.
A Personal Touch
Here at Affiance Financial, we go above and beyond to help ensure that our clients receive personalized investment plans. While other financial institutions are not able to work with unique situations and offer proprietary investment products, we go the extra mile. Our experienced professionals take advantage of cutting-edge technology, training, and years of experience and study to provide individualized strategies for our clients.
We take a deep dive into your risk tolerance, as well as risk capacity, in order to make informed decisions about which strategies may work best for you. We understand that everyone is unique, and not all of our clients have the same risk tolerance, capacity, or goals in mind. Long-term investors must take into account the complexities of risk and return, and we have years of dedicated experience in navigating the investment landscapes.
Breaking Down Investment Planning
The most basic explanation for investment planning is leveraging data-driven insights to make informed decisions and steer investment planning over long periods of time. Asset data for this type of investment planning can be comprehensive, substantial, and incredibly sophisticated — which is where our finance professionals can help.
We're able to track trends and make informed investment decisions based on highly scrutinized data. Affiance takes advantage of a wide range of asset management systems, and we're able to leverage this data to craft effective strategic investment plans for our clients.
Our Investment Plan Services
Typically, there are two forms of investments that take up the majority of space in an investment portfolio. These two routes have varying risk levels and return depending on the tactics and roads taken.
Stocks & equities refer to ownership in a company. The stock or equity in the company depends on the profitability or success of the company. If the company does well, the stock price tends to rise with it.
Bonds refer to loans that investors make to a company (including states and governments). These are contracts that include interest payments to the borrower. The investment is returned at face value at a "maturity date." These are considered far lower risk and lower return investments compared to stocks and equities.
We will work with you to better understand your overall investment situation, goals, and level of risk you're satisfied with. Our investment committee will put together a list of investments that fits your objectives.
The Affiance Financial Advantage
Partners You Can Rely On
- We take pride in our communication and availability. When you pick up the phone to call Affiance Financial, real people answer the phones.
- We take a personalized approach to investment planning, which means you'll get the personal touch you deserve. We're here to build long-term relationships for your long-term investments.
- We will meet with you in whatever way is most comfortable to help determine your goals.
- Our clients should stay informed, and we believe in transparency. You'll receive quarterly performance statements that reflect your investment progress, information, and planning tools.
Diverse Investment Menu
- We make it our goal to provide our clients with diverse choices for asset investments, allowing for more portfolio diversity.
- Our in-house investment committee performs in-depth research into each investment option to help ensure it makes the most sense for our clients.
- We'll always take into account the effects of taxes on your overall returns, making proactive and informed decisions regarding your portfolio.
- Our asset investment professionals will seek out any individualized opportunities for savings, going above and beyond in their research.
Get the Trusted Investment Planning Help You Deserve
Our dedicated team of financial planners and investment professionals gives our clients trusted guidance regarding their investment planning decisions. You've worked hard for your money, and it's time that it works hard for you. Whether you're looking to take a conservative approach, or an aggressive step — we can help.
Affiance Financial is here to give investors the resources, tools, and guidance needed to make the most out of their asset investments. Contact us today to learn how we can give you the individualized investment planning you deserve.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk. Moreover, the views represented in this article are not meant to be construed as advice. No client or prospective client should assume that this content serves as the receipt of, or a substitute for, personalized advice from Affiance Financial. Please remember to contact Affiance Financial if there are any changes in your personal/financial situation or investment objectives.