At Affiance Financial, we take a broad approach to financial planning. We help identify your priorities and define your goals. Retirement. Health care. Education. Housing. Career. There are so many decisions that affect your finances—and your quality of life. We can help you think them through and present options you might not think of on your own. And, we can help you make decisions that are right for you.
In addition to our goal-oriented planning, we offer several areas of specialized financial planning, including:
- Tax Planning — helping ensure your portfolio looks beyond what you earn to what you keep after taxes.
- Retirement Planning — providing guidance for navigating the often complicated world of social security, medicare, pensions, IRAs, and 401(k)s.
- College Planning — helping you prepare for the ever-growing expense of a secondary education.
- Business Planning — coordinating your business decisions with your personal finance decisions, helping you choose the right employee benefits, addressing your insurance concerns, and setting up retirement plans.
- Charitable Giving — concentrating your charitable activities and selecting the best forms of contribution to maximize the impact and the tax benefit.