Corporate Retirement Plans
A High-Touch, Low-Maintenance Solution For Your Small Business.
We offer broad-based and customized corporate retirement planning services for small businesses. The people that keep your operations running are invaluable, and we believe that providing them with actionable and reliable retirement savings incentives will boost engagement, growth, and workplace satisfaction.
We take an individualized approach to providing retirement planning services for your company, offering experienced investment and financial planning guidance with dedicated client service support. We provide a wide range of retirement planning options, so that your employees can have access to opportunities that work for them. We go above and beyond simple management, as we also offer pathways to education, comprehensive financial planning, and more.
Affiance Financial creates lasting partnerships with employers, to help you navigate the varied and ever-changing retirement planning options that are available. We give your employees the tools and guidance to confidently prepare for retirement.
Corporate retirement plans we provide include:
We'll help you set up a robust 401(k) plan for your employees with simple automatic payroll withholdings, matching capabilities, and more. Affiance Financial can assist in making the right decisions, whether it be a traditional 401(k) or Roth — explaining the tax benefits of each for your business and your employees.
For tax-exempt organizations and public schools, retirement planning works differently. We'll help you navigate the complexities of 403(b) planning to give educators, government employees, healthcare workers, librarians, and more the retirement opportunities they deserve.
Defined Benefit Plans
Defined benefits plans can be a complicated retirement option, but we'll help simplify the process so that you can concentrate on your business. Also known as a pension plan or qualified benefit plan, a defined benefit plan takes into account the length of employment and salary history to define the funds. As the employer, you'll be responsible for the planning and risk — working with Affiance Financial’s corporate retirement plan team can help you navigate the uncertainty and make this plan a reality.
What to Expect: Affiance Financial Corporate Retirement Services
A Reliable Partnership
- We are committed to being available to plan sponsors and participants. When you call Affiance Financial, people answer the phones, not robots.
- When you reach out to us with questions, you will get personalized answers from someone who truly understands your plan. Our goal is to build long-term relationships.
Gold Standard Communication
- We provide annual meetings, which include an in-depth review with the plan sponsor(s), group education for participants, and an opportunity for individual participant meetings.
- Participants will receive quarterly performance statements from the recordkeeper and have access to manage account information, investment information, and planning tools on their plan's website or mobile app.
Cost And Tax Savings
- We provide solutions – from recordkeepers to investment options – with cost in mind.
- A 401(k) or 403(b) plan can be paired with a Defined Benefit Plan (such as a Cash Balance Plan) to potentially create a substantial tax-savings opportunity for business owners.
Varied Investment Menus
- Our goal is to provide investment menus that give participants choices, allow for portfolio diversification, and positively impact participant outcomes.
- We will perform independent research into each investment option, as well as monitor your plan's investments quarterly to ensure that they remain in compliance with your investment policy.
Administration / Recordkeeping
- We will help you identify a recordkeeper, so there's no need to change your current administration or payroll system.
- If you are looking to make a change to your administrative structure with your Third-Party Administrator or Directed Recordkeeper, we will guide you to a solution that suits your tailored needs.
Build A Better Business Today
Our dedicated and experienced corporate retirement plan team is here to help your company succeed. Corporate retirement planning is an integral part of business growth and employee satisfaction, as you provide your team with financial stability down the road. We'll help you choose the plan that works best for your company from start to finish, advising on key decisions and managing the process through open communication.
We're here to give employers the tools and resources necessary to build a better business. Contact us today and give your employees the financial foothold they need to help your business achieve its goals.
To learn more, call (952) 253-2567 or email email@example.com.
You should always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss.