Thank you for scheduling a meeting with Dan Lear, CFP®, BFA™. At our firm, we believe financial planning is about more than just managing money—it’s about helping you define your goals and work toward achieving your dreams.
Before your meeting—
• Your meeting has been secured through Calendly with invitations sent immediately, one week prior, and one day prior. Your meeting will be held via Zoom, with the meeting ID and passcode sent the day prior to your meeting from our Scheduling Team. If you are not familiar with Calendly or Zoom and have questions, please reach out to our Scheduling Team.
• Need to reschedule your meeting? Please click on the link found in your email confirmation from Calendly or reach out to the Scheduling Team.
During your meeting—
• We will examine your current financial situation, explore your financial aspirations, solidify your goals, and identify potential strategies to work toward achieving your goals. Topics covered may include, but are not limited to, financial planning, education planning, tax planning, retirement savings and income planning, investments, risk management and insurance planning, and estate planning.
Learn more about our processes—
• The Affiance Advantage
• Investment Management Process
Dan Lear, CFP®, BFA™
Partner, Financial Planner
• Form ADV Part 2A Brochure
• Form CRS
• Privacy Notice
Get to know Dan Lear—
• Web Bio
• Advisor Profile