Creating a Retirement Income Plan That Suits Your Needs
You've spent your whole career working diligently to save for retirement. Now is the time to protect your hard-earned income. At Affiance Financial we will help you create a retirement income plan that is right for you. Our process will help you define your retirement income needs and create a strategy for when your earning years come to an end. Through proactive planning, we endeavor to help you retire with confidence and peace of mind.
Our financial planners take a client-first approach to retirement planning, understanding that an “ideal retirement” looks different to everyone. We work with you to understand what you want your retirement to look like, and create an effective strategy to help achieve your vision. Our retirement planning services are part of our comprehensive financial planning services. Together with our investment planning, tax planning, risk management, and estate and legacy planning, these services create a holistic financial Plan of Action for your life.
What to Expect: Affiance Financial Retirement Planning
A Partnership You Can Count On
- We make it a priority to be available to our clients. When you call Affiance Financial, real people answer the phones, not machines.
- Our team of dedicated professionals extends beyond your relationship with your primary financial planner. From Associate Financial Planners, to Client Support Specialists, Paraplanners, and Administrative Support, we are here to support you.
- Our multi-generation team guarantees that Affiance Financial will be here to support your retirement beyond the career of any individual financial planner.
Robust Retirement Income Planning
- From retirement plan distribution to pensions, Medicare, Social Security and more, we know that the financial landscape in retirement can be overwhelming. While no two clients are the same, our financial planners are experienced with the complex world of retirement options. We can be your guide, helping you navigate your newly retired landscape.
- Did you know that you can appeal IRMAA (Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount)? Have you heard of the file-and-suspend Social Security strategy? There are many ways to maximize your retirement benefits, but they are complicated and the rules change frequently. By working with a professional, you can take advantage of these lesser-known opportunities.
- We will work with you to create a retirement income plan with an eye to tax-efficiency, so that you can maximize the savings you’ve spent a lifetime accumulating.
- We meet with you at a regular, predetermined cadence to ensure we stay up-to-date on any life changes that may affect your financial goals. Our meetings are documented in our written Plans of Action. Our aim is to make sure your plan is documented, transparent, and moving you toward your goals.
- Our team provides performance statements, market commentary, notice of portfolio updates, and additional planning resources so that you can always be in the loop.
Start Building Your Retirement Plan Today
Our financial planners partner with you to create individualized income strategies that fit your vision of retirement. Your retirement plan should reflect the years of dedicated work you've invested to get to this point, and help put you on a path toward a lifetime of continued financial success. Our team is here to help you choose the best options for you.
Discover how Affiance Financial can help you work toward preserving your future through our curated retirement planning services. Contact our team today and discover how you can work towards achieving your financial goals for retirement.
You should always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss.