“I believe the most rewarding experiences stem from helping others achieve their goals, both personally and financially. As a financial planner, I have the unique opportunity to provide others with the tools and insight to help pursue their aspirations, assisting them every step of the way.”
Chris joined the Affiance Financial team in June, 2021, as an Associate Financial Planner. Chris offers clients guidance as they work toward achieving their financial goals. In addition to developing financial plans, Chris assists clients with investment management, cash flow planning, risk management, estate planning, and more. Chris currently has his Series 7, Series 66, and Resident Insurance Producer Licenses, and is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
Before joining Affiance Financial, Chris worked as an Associate Financial Planner for Wealth Enhancement Group, where he supported a broad range of planning and investment services. Chris is a graduate of the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management, where he majored in Finance and minored in Spanish.
Get to know Chris—
- He enjoys traveling, spending time outside golfing and skiing, and visiting his cabin in Cross Lake, MN.
- He loves spending time with his family, including his older brother and sister, Taylor and Holly. Chris was recently the best man in his brother’s wedding!
- He has gone skydiving three times.
- The Social Security Retirement Benefit – A Key Component of Retirement Planning
- Get to Know Associate Financial Planner Chris Johnson